Documentation is the key to quality management and consistency within any business.
A clear set of written instructions helps to set expectations for staff, customers and relevant stakeholders.
But all too often businesses do not have the time or resources to create these foundations for quality and are left exposed. Valuable information walks out the door when experienced employees move on. All too late we realise the knowledge is lost.
Whether it’s complex technical writing or a simple office manual, I will work with you and your team to capture new or existing processes into simple documents relevant to your requirements. (That’s right! I believe systems can be simple and procedures definitely don’t need to be novels.)
I can help with
- – Manuals (IMS, QMS, HR, department)
- – Policies
- – Procedures & work instructions
- – RACI matrix & process maps
- – Safe work method statements (SWMS)
- – Job safety analyses (JSA)
- – Risk assessments (task, plant, chemical, manual handling)
- – Registers & records
- – Objectives and targets
- – Forms
- – Software manuals and user guidese
I specialise in Integrated Management Systems (ISO9001, ISO45001, ISO14001) so I can help build a system which meets the requirements for certification.