Select Page

Seattle universities have partnerships and transfer contracts with the four-year-old institutions listed below and are constantly developing new ones. You will find the most accurate list of all transfer agreements in the counselling and transfer centres. Plan an appointment with your international advisor to begin the discussion on the transmission process. MyPlan is a useful transfer planning resource that evaluates washington Community College transcripts using the UW Equivalency guide, to show which credits are transferred to the UW and UW-Kursquivalenzen. Prospective students can also use MyPlan to see how their community university courses meet admission and study requirements for all UW Bothell programs. Transfer applicants may apply directly to be admitted to a major or apply as a pre-major or non-reporting staff. Learn more about transfer entry possibilities. Note: Any student who works on a DTA with the intention of obtaining a bachelor`s degree at a university within two years must always plan his or her scheduled main part when selecting courses for the DTA. Transfer students are encouraged to apply directly for their main subject, all conditions being met at the level of their community college. Students who move from a state community or technical college (WA CTC) to the University of Washington before acquiring a WA CTC Associate Degree can apply academic credits they earn to the UW to obtain an associate degree from their former CTC.

The UW allows the application of a maximum of 90 transfer course credits with a division below a UW degree. Of the 180 credits required to conclude the UW (some majors require more than 180), a maximum of 90 transfer credits are allowed under the division. Once you are registered with the UW, there is a difference between “comprehensive credits” and “total eligible credits” under the transfer credit summary based on the detail of the transfer credit. Students who have completed two years or more of a foreign language of secondary education do not obtain university recognition for an entrance course (z.B. FRANKFURT 101) in the same language if the course is completed after enrollment at the university. Transfer students who take such a course prior to enrolling in the UW can obtain transfer credits. International Programs at Tacoma Community College also offers quarterly events to help students choose their transfer partner. Events include international transfer fairs, presentations on the transfer process and visits from partner and non-partner universities. Watch upcoming events on TacomaCCInternational`s Facebook page. For this program, you must have registered with the UW before obtaining an associate degree.

After completing 30 kronor at the UW, the university registrar`s office will electronically inform authorized transfer students of their opportunity to obtain an associate degree by referring an official transcript of the UW to their former community or specialized university.

Deprecated: Theme without footer.php is deprecated since version 3.0.0 with no alternative available. Please include a footer.php template in your theme. in /home/vitalsig/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4917